GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SALE
The below terms and conditions shall apply to all deliveries from Braveheart International Limited, business registration number 12482598, Soho Works, 2 Television Centre, 101 Wood LN, W12 7FR London, United Kingdom ("BRAVEHEART”), to customers purchasing goods in THE FOUNDED online shop.
1. Conclusion of contract
A final and binding contract has been concluded between you and BRAVEHEART when your order has been confirmed by BRAVEHEART. BRAVEHEART will send an order confirmation to you by email when the order has been confirmed and shipped. The order receipt received immediately after placing the order does not constitute an order confirmation.You are only allowed to purchase products in THE FOUNDED online shop if you are a private consumer, i.e. not a business customer.
BRAVEHEART reserves the right to prevent persons from shopping via THE FOUNDED online shop in case of a high number of returns. Moreover, deactivation of customer accounts can also be triggered by suspected fraud.
2. Prices, taxes and delivery
All prices are stated inclusive of VAT and other taxes. The applicable price is the one stated in THE FOUNDED online shop in respect of the relevant product on the date of placing of the order.BRAVEHEART reserves the right to amend any prices incorrectly stated in THE FOUNDED online shop. Furthermore, BRAVEHEART reserves the right to amend any prices, taxes and/or other costs stated in THE FOUNDED online shop at any time, e.g. due to changes in VAT rates or other public fees and charges, increased costs or as a result of the general development in retail prices.Please note that some banks do charge an extra overseas transaction fee, as we have a Danish bank account. This fee is charged by the bank and will not be reimbursed by BRAVEHEART. For more information, please contact your bank. When ordering goods in THE FOUNDED online shop, an amount may be added in payment of shipping costs depending on your country and the delivery method chosen:
Austria:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersBelgiumStandard delivery – Free on all ordersBulgaria:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersCzech Republic:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersCroatia:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersDenmark:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersEstonia:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersFinland:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersFrance:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersHungary:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersIreland:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersItaly:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersLatvia:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersLithuania:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersPoland:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersRomania:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersSlovakia:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersSlovenia:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersSpain:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersSweden:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersSwitzerland:Standard delivery – Free on all ordersThe Netherlands:Standard delivery – Free on all orders
• You can find more information on our Global Tax PolicyHERE
When ordering goods in THE FOUNDED online shop it is possible to use the payment options indicated below. Please note that not all payment options listed below are available in all countries.The following payment options are available in all countries:
• Credit and debit card (VISA, Mastercard, Maestro)
This payment method requires a valid credit or debit card. We reserve the right to check the validity of the card. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods.
Payments may be subject to validation and authorization by both the card issuer/payment provider and us, to maintain security and prevent fraud. We reserve the right to decline certain payment methods and/or refer to a different payment method depending on the circumstances.
Unless you have been informed otherwise, the usual time of delivery from the time of placing the order is:
Austria:Standard delivery – 1-3 working daysBelgium: Standard delivery – 2-4 working daysBulgaria: Standard delivery – 4-6 working daysCzech Republic: Standard delivery – 2-4 working daysCroatia: Standard delivery – 3-5 working daysDenmark: Standard delivery – 3-6 working daysEstonia: Standard delivery – 3-5 working daysFinland: Standard delivery – 4-7 working daysFrance: Standard delivery – 3-6 working daysHungary: Standard delivery – 2-4 working daysIreland:Standard delivery – 5-8 working daysItaly: Standard delivery – 2-5 working daysLatvia: Standard delivery – 3-5 working daysLithuania: Standard delivery – 3-5 working daysPoland: Standard delivery – 3-6 working daysRomania:Standard delivery – 3-5 working daysSlovakia: Standard delivery – 2-4 working daysSlovenia:Standard delivery – 2-4 working daysSpain: Standard delivery – 2-5 working daysSweden:Standard delivery – 3-7 working daysSwitzerland: Standard delivery – 2-4 working daysThe Netherlands: Standard delivery – 2-4 working days
BRAVEHEART is not obliged to deliver goods which are out of stock.
You have a right to withdraw from the contract entered into without giving any reasons.
• The cooling-off period is 30 days.• This period is calculated as from the date on which you received the goods.• If the last date where goods can be returned is a public holiday, a Saturday, Sunday, 24 December or 31 December, the deadline will expire on the following working day. • The deadline has been observed if you send a message that you want to exercise the right of withdrawal before the deadline expires.
How do you withdraw from the contract?
• If you exercise your right to withdraw from the contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (excluding additional costs, if you have chosen a different means of delivery than the less expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without unnecessary delay and in any event no later than 14 days after the date when we received your request to withdraw from this contract. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment unless you have explicitly accepted otherwise. In any event you will not be charged with any fees as a result of the repayment.• We may withhold the repayment until we have received the goods or until you have submitted documentation that the goods have been returned, as may be appropriate.• In case of partial return, you will not receive a refund of the delivery costs.
5. Return of goods
• You must return the goods to BRAVEHEART without undue delay and no later than 14 days after the date when you• have informed us that you want to withdraw from the contract. Withdrawal from the contract will be deemed in due time if, before expiry of the 14-day period, you have handed over the goods to the postal services or other services having undertaken to be in charge of the dispatch of the goods to BRAVEHEART. To retain proof that you have withdrawn from the contract in due time, you should keep the receipt or return tracking number stating that you have handed over the goods to the postal services, etc., for the purpose of dispatch.• In case of return BRAVEHEART will bear the direct cost of returning the goods (postage/freight), provided that you use our return label for the return of the goods. However, if you do not use our return label, you shall bear the direct cost of returning the products• BRAVEHEART's name and address where to the goods must be returned:
KS-Europe s.r.o.Chebská 23322 00 PlzeňCzech Republic
• You can find more information on how to return goods HERE
• You are only liable for any impairment of the value of the goods caused by other handling than what is necessary to determine the nature, quality and function of the goods.
Specially made goods
• The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply for goods produced according to your specifications or with a clear personal touch.
6. Notification in case of non-conformity of goods
6. Notification in case of non-conformity of goods Pursuant to applicable legislation, BRAVEHEART grants a 24 months' right to give notice of lack of conformity of goods, unless a longer period is required under national law in the delivery country. This right to give notice of lack of conformity of goods means that you are obliged to notify a defect in conformity to the supplied products in a timely manner, whereby a notification within two months after discovery of the defect will always qualify as a notice that is sent on time. The right to notify a non-conformity means that you may complain about faults or defects in the products, that have come to surface after delivery.If your complaint is justified, we will also reimburse your shipping costs, on the basis of the cheapest method of shipment.You can file a complaint by sending the return note (including the return code) and the defect product to the following address:
KS-Europe s.r.o.Chebská 23322 00 PlzeňCzech Republic
If you no longer have the return note or the return label/postal sticker, please contact Customer Services to get a new one.
7. Customer complaints procedure
It is possible to submit a complaint regarding an online purchase via Custom Service which you can access HERE .
BRAVEHEART is not liable for any delays or for non-performance due to force majeure. For as long as a force majeure situation persists,BRAVEHEART is relieved from performance of its obligations.To the extent allowed under national law in the delivery country,BRAVEHEART's liability for any and all claims is limited to an amount equal to the price of the good purchased by you.BRAVEHEART assumes product liability vis-a-vis you under applicable law.
9.Influencer Discount Code Redemption
Your unique code is available for one week from the date of which the code was posted on relevant channels.The 25% discount is available on selected full-price items only.To redeem the discount online add a qualifying item to your basket and enter your code at checkout stage.Offer applies while stocks last and is subject to availability.This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, coupons or offers unless otherwise stated.